Here are some useful resources to help you:
- Do Past Mutual Fund Winners Repeat? Very few funds manage to consistently repeat top-half or top-quartile performance. Read more about the S&P Persistence Scorecard here.
- A Unique Scorecard for the Active vs Passive Debate. The Indexing vs. Active Management debate has been a contentious subject for decades. This Semi-annual update published by Standard and Poor's offers a comprehensive look at the trend of a large percentage of managers failing to outperform their benchmarks over the long-term. Recent SPIVA SCORECARD
- CFA Institute
- New York Society of Security Analysts
- Why Select a CFA Charterholder?
- Protecting Your Assets
- Selecting An Investment Professional
- Questions For You and Your Advisor
- Tips for Avoiding Common Investment Mistakes
- Smart Bond Investing Accrued Interest Calculator
- Retirement Calculator
- College Savings Calculator
- Loan Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- 401(k) and IRA Minimum Required Distribution Calculator
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites you are linking to.